Eng103 Research workplace

WELCOME

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What am I thankful for?

What am i thankful for?... Hmmm, Well, a lot comes to mind when I begin to think about this question. Every time,when asked at the table, i
say the general things. I say I am thankful for my family. However,this year the three things that im thankful for are: my family,having sensei's, and having taste buds.
My family is most important in my life. The best thing about having a large family are the stories lol. The stories are priceless especially when my mom was one of 13. I have also learned alot from each one of
them.
My sensei's also played an important role in my life. They
were my guide to some of my action and through difficult situations. They helped me realize certain things that I myself would not be able to see. Meanwhile they helped me develop my thoughts and my interpetation of the world, and most of all they helped me progress in martial arts.
Hey!, and lets not forget our taste buds. Im thankful for this or else I would not be able to taste my moms spanishes dishes and my dads pastry dishes. Overall there are many things I am thankful for, the list is infinte every little thing is special when you think about it. but enough of my blabbing,..... HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment